Like A Ladakhi! – 8 Days
Day 01: Delhi – Leh : Delhi-Leh is about an hours flight across (flights are not included) the most spectacular trans-himalayan range of mountains. On arrival we transfer you to the hotel. Rest the first half of the day for acclimatization. Post lunch visit market for an orientation walk. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02: Leh-Uleytokpo: Post breakfast drive towards western Ladakh. This trip could be combined with rafting (from June to Sept) or en-route visit the Indus confluence Likir and Alchi monastery. Reach West Ladakh Camp at Ulleytokpo. A relaxed evening at the camp.
Day 03: Uleytokopo – Yangthang: Post breakfast hike to visit Rizdong monastery, and continue hike to Yangthang village. Overnight in camp or home stay with a local family.
Day 04: Yangthang Hemis shukpachen: Trek down to reach the base of Hemis-Shukpachen, pass- 3850 mtrs, hike for another 02 hrs and reach one of the most magnificent village of west Ladakh. Overnight in a family home stay or camp.
Day 05: Hemis Shukpa-chen – Themisgam: Hemis Shukpachen to Themisgam over Meptak-La-3800 mts. Reach Ang village then proceed to Themisgam. Overnight home stay or camp.
Day 06: Themisgam – Lamayuru-Leh: Drive to Lamayuru, visit moon-land view and the famous Monastery. Later drive back to Leh. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 07: Leh- Pangong lake: Early morning drive to Pangong lake over Changlangla pass 17300feet. The drive is spectacular all the way for five hrs, and you have the sudden glimpse of Pangong lake. Enjoy the lake have your lunch and drive back to Leh. Over night in Leh hotel.
Day 08: Leh-Delhi: Transfer to airport and fly back to Delhi.
Trip Price: Email us your requirement on email@example.com
- Assistance upon Arrival at the Airport by our Representative.
- All Arrival / Departure Transfers and All Sight-seeing Tours by Non A/c Vehicle Scorpio / Innova as per the Itinerary.
- Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees to visit restricted areas.
- Accommodation on Twin-sharing basis on MAPAI basis (Stay + Breakfast and Dinner) in Leh.
- Accommodation on Twin-sharing basis at Uleytokopo camp on APAI basis (Stay + Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Included While Trekking; you will be accommodated in Homestays with all meals, pack lunch, (bring your own sleeping bag & therma-a-rest as well) all camping and wildlife fee, 01 backup vehicle to carry luggage, pressurised boiled drinking water, English speaking guide
Gear to bring along for trekking: Good sleeping bag, good hiking shoes, rain jacket, warm pullover, pair of sunglasses, sun lotion (SPF 20).
- Any Kind of Airfare
- Monument & Museum entrance Fees
- Any Kind of Personal expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) Guide fee
- Cost of incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.