Monasteries & Rafting – 6 Days
We could spend a month in Ladakh & still have unseen wonders but we tailored a quick trip to explore the highlights of the region (if you are strapped for time). This trip begins in the city of Leh with exploratory walks up & down the meandering lanes of the lively township. An organized White Water Rafting trip with a camp out in Luxury at our favourite ridge side village Ulleytokpo followed by a visit to the high altitude lake of Pangong Tso!
Day 01 – Leh
You’ve just landed and we’re excited to have you here. We know you’re pretty kicked too. You’re at high altitudes & you’ll need time to acclimatize, We get you dropped to your hotel/Guest house so you can enjoy the cosy bed till afternoon When youre all good to go we we visit the Shanti Stupa and walk around Leh market in the evening. Back to cosy bed at your hotel/guest house for the night.
Day 02 – Leh
We know you’d like to sleep in, but some sightseeing couldn’t hurt now would it? Gobble up your ‘Nashta’ (breakfast) & gear up for the sights of the Indus valley monastery, Shey Palace, the ancient capital of Ladakh, the famous Thiksay Gompa and Takthok Monastery. Your mind should be set for some sweet dreams for the night at your hotel/guest house.
Day 03 – Uleytokpo
“Adventure is out there..” & you’ll experience one today with River Rafting from Tsoksti to Nimo in Zanskar river on the way visit Alchi monastery and camp at Uleytokpo. Now that sounds splendid!
Day 04 – Leh
After Breakfast you could suit up & hitch hike to the Galaxy to just enjoy the splendid views down here at Moon Landscape on your way to Lamayuru Monastery. Drive back to Leh via Patthar Sahib – Magnetic hill. Get a good nights rest in your hotel/guest house at Leh.
Day 05 – Pangong Lake
One of the highest natural lakes in the Himalayas, Its time to visit Leh from the movies,Pangong lake, Some spectacular views from Changla pass (17200 ft ). Back to your hotel/Guest house in Leh.
Day 06 Leh – Departure
Oh no! Its day 6 already. Time sure flies, We’re not bidding you goodbye cause we know you’ll be out there somewhere with us soon enough:)
Trip Cost: Email us your requirement on firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAP (two meals)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All local Sightseeing Transport & Airport drop/pick-up
- Room service
- Accommodation on twin Sharing/Double bed
- A-grade Deluxe hotel
- White Water Rafting on the Indus River or Zanskar River
- Wild Life/Inner Line permit to visit restricted areas
- The ladakh Autonomous Hill Development council fee
- Domestic / International air tickets
- Any other travel before the start & end of this trip
- Guides / Assistance
- Monument and Museum entrance Fees
- Any Kind of Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered other than Plan
- Air Conditioning
- Insurance / Laundry/ Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks Alcoholic / Mineral / Aerated
- Tips & Gratuities
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Book your flights early to secure good rates